Sunday, August 30, 2009

3 Movies in 3 Days....

Aug 27 was my husband's birthday, we went to his favorite restaurant Famous Daves. Then off to see District 9, now I've seen a lot of Alien movies. But this one was totally different from any of them out there. Now the camera work is kinda shaky, if you get queasy easy, take some meds before you see it.

On Aug 28th we decided to go to the movies again. This time we went to see Halloween II. And I'm here to tell you it's Okay. A lot of killing of course, but a weak story line. The ending was interesting, but personally I liked the first one better.

On Aug 29, we decided at the last minute to catch the late show of Final Destination 4. Okay this one. First don't expect much from this one, but people dying, and grossness. The acting is WHACK, and it ends stupidly. But as long as you know not to have high expectations going in, everything will be ok.

WOW 3 movies in 3 days....all I can say is we like movies...my husband prob likes them more then I do. But I will go with him whenever he's wants...

No comments:

Post a Comment