Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Chemo Class

Apparently before you can have Chemotherapy treatments, you have to take a Chemo Class. Sounds reasonable right?

Well to start out my husband and I were the only people in the class, with the teacher Cheryl. Sounds cool right? (Did I mention, My husband is wonderful)

Well it was, kinda ...... cause Cheryl acted like she was scared or something, I mean she got the info across. We talked about everything, I mean everything, from what to eat, weight issues, hair loss, SEX, nausea, constipation, diarrhea, and any other side effect that may or may not occur. Over all it was very informative even though it took 2 hours, but I'm not complaining.

However I am a little scared, but I'm more scared not to take it, and Tuesday is the BIG DAY! So on Tuesday I am going to walk in there Fabulous as ever (those who know me, already knew that) with I'm a Survivor by Beyonce' nem playing in my head, receive my Chemo knowing that God is taking care of me!


Fine, Fabulous, Fierce, and Fighting.
Ms Miko


P.S. Men and Women please go and get checked, Cancer knows no age, race, or sex!

1 comment:

  1. And, knowing that ALL who love you will be praying!!

    ReplyDelete