Friday, April 17, 2009

Spoiled Kids

Everybody who meets or knows my daughter says she is spoiled. Even her Daddy thinks shes spoiled, me on the other hand I think she's just the way I want her to be. Is it because I'm spoiled? Maybe I am, maybe I'm not, but don't ask my husband because he will say that I am spoiled also.

What makes a kid spoiled, hmmmm is it because she has a lot of toys, or is it because she has a lot of clothes and shoes, is it because she can be selfish with her stuff, (but in her defense most women are selfish with their stuff). Is it because she cries when she doesn't get her way, (in her defense again, girls and sometimes women cry, or at least pout when they don't get their way). Could it be because I keep taking up for her. (maybe but whatever). I mean what is spoiled anyways? It's not like she gets every thing she wants, just most things she wants, and she is the baby of the house, and she's my baby damnit! If I want to spoil her ( I really mean me and her daddy) why should it be anybody else's business!!!..OK I'm calm...

She is the smartest kid in her class, that came from her teacher, she is not disrespectful at all, she gets spankings if she is out of line, she is sensitive to other people's feelings, (yeah she didn't get that from her mom). She says please and thank you, She follows direction, most of the time (and in her defense again, what kid really follows directions well) and she is the cutest thing you've ever seen.

SEE LOOK!!!





now she got that from her mom, hold on or does she look like her dad? Either way she is the cutest!
So why does it even matter is she's spoiled?
Are your kids spoiled?

4 comments:

  1. I was often told the same thing about my young men. Just because I wanted them to have all the best of everything (cuz I didn't). I wanted them to have a voice, but a respectful voice at that. They excelled in school (one graduated in the top 10, as the only male in his whole class to do so) and one graduated high enough in his class to obtain a full ride at U of M. So, I am not sure that is considered "spoiled" - as long as your little lady is doing what she need to do and succeeding at it, she needs to have "special praise"!! You're a great mom, and that comes through in the child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shawndra miller4/19/09, 8:30 PM

    KIDS R SUPPOSED 2 BE SPOILED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A spoiled child isnt a child that gets his/her way all the time and what he/she wants all the time.

    But,is a child that dont have discipline,knows how to get their way like being manipulative(cus they no u gon give in).

    Also, they dnt listen or care bout wha u say,demanding,back talks,and disrespectful...your dghtr on the other hand, you say is the opposite of everything above. so you just have a blessed child...

    I dont kno bout you though...u mk just throw a fit...(lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lets think about what spoiled actually means/ When you leave some meat in your refrigerator to long and go to smell it how does it smell? It stinks very badly why because it's spoiled. I don't know about you but everything that I have come in contact with that is spoiled stinks. With that said from what you say she's not spoiled at all she's fortunate to have parents that can give her, her hearts desires. If her attitude and actions don't stink than she is by no means spoiled.

    ReplyDelete